Baby Infant Massage
Baby and Infant Massages 4
Baby Infant Massages 4
Diarrhea due to the cold (Hau shy
Cause of the illness: This type of pediatric diarrhea is caused by the cold
and the humidity that affects the spleen and the stomach. The cold may be due an
excessive nutrition of raw vegetables and fruit, cold beverages, or freeze
juices or frozen food like ice cream. It can also be caused by a cold climate.
Any food with a sweet taste as the ability to generate humidity. The sweeter the
taste of the food the more capacity to generate this one.
Signs and symptoms:
The moving of the bowls is liquid or soft of a light coffee colour possibly
with mucus without a bad smell, intestine sounds, abdominal pain, paleness, one
is not thirsty. The extremities of the body are cold and the babies urinate
frequently; the colour of the urine being light yellow.
Beginning of the treatment:
Heat the yang, disperse the coldness and disperse the diarrhea
by using baby infant massage.
1) Stretching the babies arm, hold the hand and massage the lateral part of
the thumb in one direction from the nail towards the base of the finger between
a 100 and 500 times. This channel is called the Pi Ying (The channel of
2) Massage the lateral side of the fore finger; moving in one direction from
the nail to the base of the finger between a 100 to 300 times. This channel is
called Dachaing Ping (Large intestine channel)
3) Massage the middle of the back of the babies hand in circles between a 100
to 300 times. This point is called Wai Lao Gong. As one stimulates it the yang
of the body is heated and the cold disease dispersed.
4) Massage the radial side the babies forearm moving in one direction from
the rist to the elbow between a 100 to 300 times. This point is called San Guan
(The three doors). The yang is heated and the cold disease dispersed.
5) Massage the belly round the navle clockwise. You may massage with the palm
of your hand between a 100 to 500 times. This technique is called Fu (The
abdomen). It betters the digestion, armonizes the stomach and the intestines.
6) Push the line of the sacrum in one direction from the sacrum to the fifth
lumbar between a 100 to 300 times. This point is called Qi Jie Gu. This
manipulation stops the diarrhea.
7) Press the point below the coccyx with the middle finger between a 100 to
300 times. The point is called Gui Wei (The tortoise tail). This manipulation
stops the diarrhea.
8) Press the point on the lateral side of babies leg under the knee, between
the shin bone and the fibula. You must press on both legs from 50 to a 100
times. This point is called Zu San Li. It armonizes the stomach, intestine and
betters the digestion.